Monday, November 30, 2009

Trustworthy

"Trust enables you to put your deepest feelings and fears in the palm of your partner's hand, knowing they will be handled with care." - Carl S. Avery

I read this and thought it was incredibly accurate. I've realized reccently that there are very few people that I trust enough to truly open up to with my most intimate thoughts and feelings. That I can say anything to without fear of judgement or criticism. That I can tell my deepest, darkest secrets to and know that they are safe. That I can be completely open and vulnerable with. That will always have my best interest at heart. Very few people that I willingly share every aspect of my life with. That I can be 100% myself around.

And you know what? I am okay with that. Because those few are more precious to me than anything in the world. So to my "people" that are good, honorable, and worthy of trust...

Thank you.

No comments: