Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friends

My all time favorite tv show is hands-down 'Friends'. I've watched every episode so many times that I can recite most of them from memory. It never stops being funny and I never get tired of watching. Since we are spending the evening on the couch watching hours upon hours on DVD, I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes.

Carol: Oh, what do you know? No-one's going up to you and saying, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?"

Reporter: I like that. what's your name?
Phoebe: Phoebe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in... Ello there mate.

Monica: My motto is get out before they go down.
Joey: That is so not my motto.

Phoebe: We can be guys. Come on, let us be guys.
Chandler: You don't want to be guys, you'd be all hairy and you wouldn't live as long.

Monica: Okay, I've got a leg, three breasts, and a wing.
Chandler: How do you find clothes that fit?

Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have a beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?

and my all time favorite...

Joey: You're so far past the line, you can't even see the line. The line is a dot to you!

No comments: