Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Date Night

Tonight Scotlon and I did something that we haven't done in a long time.


We went on a date.



It was wonderful. We haven't been on a date since we brought Alaina home from the hospital and we were in desperate need of one. It was so nice to have some adult time where we could talk without one of us tending to a baby. Not that we don't love our child to pieces, but we just needed to be "us" again. I even had my mom take a picture of us to mark this great event.







Wow, we are some seriously pale people.



After a wonderful dinner, we wandered the mall and did some shopping. It's amazing how quickly the shopping high sets in. It's been so long that I think I actually forgot how much I love to just browse with nothing in particular in mind. No where to be, nothing to do, but just look. I am so, so thankful that my hubby likes to browse too so it was fun for both of us.



After we shopped all that our wallets will allow (and then some since VS was having a sale), we headed over to the movies to see The Blind Side.


If you have not seen it yet, you need to. Even if you're not interested in sports at all. It was incredible and I am so glad that's what we chose to see. Sandra Bullock was just precious and did an awesome job in her role. We don't buy a lot of movies anymore but I can promise you that one will be on our shelf when it comes out. Seriously, go see it. You won't be sorry.





And now that I've told you all about my super exciting evening, I'm off to bed. It's late and tomorrow's going to be a lovely, but very busy day!


No comments: