Thursday, November 5, 2009

365 day challenge

There are many areas of my life where I am steadfast and consistent. However, when it come to blogging, I'm a total flake. I am so bad about posting on a regular basis. It's gotten better since Alaina was born but I am still more sporadic than I want to be. I always intend to write more and I even have several posts that I've started and never quite gotten around to finishing. Somehow I manage to get distracted by just about anything else and then forget to post.

In an effort to change that, I'm joining love and marriage on her 365 day blogging challenge. Perhaps if I have to be accountable for my goal, I will actually reach this one! I won't promise that all of my posts will be deep and meaningful, but I will post something every day. So for those of you brave (or crazy) enough to read this, here goes nothing!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Good for you! We can keep each other motivated. :)

Hailey said...

I, for one, CAN NOT WAIT to hear what you have to say each & every day! You always have such wonderful & insightful things to share...& if you happen to get stumped one day, I will be happy to help you create something dazzling! ;)