Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Sadie

I don't have a lot for tonight. My sweet Sadie had to be put to sleep today and it's been rough. To make matters worse, it was totally unexpected so I didn't even have time to prepare for it. I've had her for more than 5 years and she was my baby. While I am so, so sad that she's not with us anymore, I am glad to know that she's not hurting anymore. I thought I'd post some pictures of my girl...

This picture always cracks me up! She had really long fur that got tangled so we had to give her a bath periodically. She was NOT happy with us.


I took this on Christmas last year. I was playing with my new camera and she was just sitting at my feet looking up the whole time.

Even though she was my baby, she was a Georgia fan. She loved to stick both her front paws into Scotlon's slippers and then take a nap. No matter where he left the slippers, we'd find her sacked out in them.

1 comment:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Honey, I'm SO sorry to hear about Sadie. I know she was your baby. She was a very sweet cat.

Hugs to you....