Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween & Game Day

Since I know several of you are Georgia fans, I'll get the game day portion out of the way first. Being the always fair person that I am, Alaina was house divided on Saturday. She wore a black shirt & Georgia socks with her Gators bib. Which she drooled ALL over.

I think she took it to heart when her daddy told her that, "Dawgs rule & Gators drool."

Her first Halloween was wonderful. We spent the evening over at the Emerson's and had such a great time. We took the girls trick-or-treating until it started to get cold and windy. Scotlon and I headed back to the house with Alaina while Hannah braved the elements in search of more candy. She was NOT going to let a little wind get in her way! I don't blame her a bit, by the way. I would have done the same during my trick-or-treating years.

I know that I am a wee bit biased but Alaina was the cutest thing ever. Don't you agree?



I hope that you all had a wonderful and very happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Martha said...

She is so cute, Stephanie, and is such a happy baby. Love the Halloween costume!!

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Super sweet!!! My favorite little girl. :)

Sara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your daughter is beautiful! I'll be back!

Jessica Turner said...

Yes, she was adorable!

Anonymous said...

She has the cutest smile ever! What an adorable ladybug!