Sunday, November 29, 2009

5 months

Due to the crazy of the holiday and everything else going on, I am a couple days late getting Alaina's 5 month pictures up. She is getting so big, so fast! She talks very loudly and ALL THE TIME. I can't imagine where she gets her gift of gab from...

She is so animated! She has really started to realize that she can grab things and pull them. Mostly she just grabs my hair, but she caught my lip the other day and that hurt!


We officially entered the stage where EVERYTHING goes in our mouth. And if it's too big to put in her mouth she will just press her mouth against it and gnaw on it.
I am so incredibly grateful to have my baby girl. When I think back on the beginning and how far we've come it brings tears to my eyes. I am so blessed by this sweet, healthy daughter that God has given me!

No comments: