Thursday, July 31, 2008

All About Me: A to Z

I came across this survey and thought it would be fun!


A is for Age: Technically 26 but I rarely act like it!



B is for Burger of choice: My husband makes a mean bacon cheeseburger!


C is for what Car you drive: Silver Sebring


D is for Dog’s name: I have no dog's but I have two kitties that I love dearly, Mercedes and Lexus.


E is for Essential item you use every day: My coffee pot or my french press if I'm camping. I can not live without my coffee!



F is for Favorite TV show at the moment: There are so many that I love that it's hard to choose one! If I had to pick, probably Jeopardy. I realize that this solidifies my status as a nerd but that's okay. I watch with my husband every night and we try to beat each other. Yes, my husband is a nerd too. But he hasn't realized it yet so shhh...



G is for favorite Game; Rock Star on XBOX or Apples to Apples if we're talking board games.



H is for Hometown: First half of my life in San Diego, now and forevermore the suburbs of Atlanta.


I is for Instruments you play: Um...I play the radio. It's really easy, you should try it some time!


J is for favorite juice: Pineapple-Orange



K is for who you’d like to Kiss: My husband is the only one I want to kiss! Unless you count my 18-month old niece, Hannah, who loves to give out sweet kisses to her auntie.



L is for Last restaurant you ate at: Ruby Tuesday.



M is for favorite Muppet: I DON'T DO MUPPETS. PERIOD.


N is for Number of piercings: Two holes in each ear. I used to have my tongue pierced but not so much now.



O is for Overnight hospital stays: None, praise Jesus!


P is for People you were with today: My co-workers and my husband.



Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read or work on a blanket.



R is for biggest Regret: I'm going to steal the answer of the lady that I stole the questionnaire from (Tracie Miles) because she said it so much better than I ever could have! "Poor choices as a teenager, but God has used those experiences to His glory, so that gives me peace."



S is for Status: Married for 3 years to my wonderful husband.


T is for Time you woke up today: 4:45. Yes, that's a.m.



U is for what you consider Unique: Snow. Every snowflake is different and unique. Nothing ever looks quite as gorgeous as it does covered in snow.


V is for a vegetable you love: Probably broccoli and cauliflower.


W is for Worst habit: I have no shortage to pick from! I think probably trying to control everything is the worst though. I am trying to learn to give it to God and let Him handle it but it's so hard. It's so nice of Him to give me multiple opportunities to get better at it!



X is for the number of X-rays you’ve had: I don't know...lots over the years.



Y is for Yummy food you ate recently: Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies! They were even yummier since my hubby and I made them together:)


Z is for Zodiac sign: Aquarius



Well, that's it about me! If you want to use this on your blog, free free to give it a shot!

No comments: