Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hump Day Humor-Getting Older

Hump Day Humor
Hosted by Mercedes at Mercedes Rocks
Being the quote queen that I am, I couldn't resist using these for my blog this week. Enjoy!
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis

There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age - I missed it coming and going. ~J.B. Priestly

An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. ~Agatha Christie

Gray hair is God's graffiti. ~Bill Cosby

You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred. ~Woody Allen

A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas'. ~Claude Pepper

No man is ever old enough to know better. ~Holbrook Jackson

No comments: