Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Am Not Wonder Woman

Good Morning! I want to ask you to pray for me this morning as I have come to a startling revelation.

I am not wonder woman.

I know that you all find this just as shocking as I did! That being said, I've been on my foot a lot more the last few days and it is killing me. Last night, I not only canceled plans with my Hailey (which I NEVER do), but I also used my crutches instead of putting weight on it. Since, I would rather crawl for the rest of my life than use the crutches, I took that as a sign that I needed to sit down and put it up.

I am at work today and going to stay chained to my desk with it propped up. If you wouldn't mind saying an extra prayer that it would stop throbbing, I would appreciate it more than you know.

And if you're thinking of telling me that I need to listen to my body and be patient, Allison beat you to it:) She just sent me this:

Be still & know that I am God. ~ Psalm 46:10

Thanks for being here.

Love,

Stephanie

No comments: