This morning it was such a nice surprise to see that I received two awards! An old friend and fellow blogger passed along both the "Friendship" and "Kind Blogger" awards. Sarah has been such a good friend for as many years as I can remember and I am honored that she thought of me when passing along these awards. In the spirit of the awards I will pass them along to 5 people and hope that it brightens their day as much as it did mine!
1. Ruth Z~We met less than a year ago and she has grown to be one of my dearest friends so quickly!
2. Andre~My sweet friend and accountability partner.
3. Josh Roberts~ Technically I am better friends with his wife Julie, but he is awesome! His work with Connect Rome is so exciting.
4. Abby Fernandez~ An old friend that I would love to catch up with very soon:)
5. Allison~ I met her through Stampin Up! and will always be grateful that she shared her glue with me on that first day.
Last but certainly not least, I would like to honor my best friend Hailey. She doesn't have a blog but she is the most kind-hearted, generous, beautiful, funny woman I know. She is the kind of friend who will paint with you until the wee hours of the morning even though she hates to paint. The kind who will make you laugh until tears are streaming down your face and you are dangerously close to wetting yourself. The kind who will hold your hand because she knows you need to feel like you are not alone. I could go on forever and it still wouldn't do her justice. She is simply my Goose.
I am so very blessed by all of my friends and family. Thank you all for being so wonderful!