Friday, September 19, 2008

Huge Praise

I have a HUGE PRAISE that I can't wait to share! This morning I had another appointment with the orthopedist; I am thrilled to say that I am no longer limited to my tennis shoes! I will still need to wear my brace for exercise or if I'm going to be on uneven terrain but for everyday life, I am rid of it! Praise God!

For the first time in six months I will be driving with my right foot again. I will be free to wear cute shoes again (I am going this weekend to invest in some flats since all my shoes are at least 3 inches). I will be able to shave off 5 minutes in the mornings that I used to spend lacing up a brace. I will feel like myself again. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it.

A huge thanks to all of you for your continued prayers and support over the last several months. I appreciate them, and you, more than I can say! I hope that you all have a wonderful Friday!!!

No comments: