Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tiny Little Bug

Tonight, I got to spend some much-needed time with Hailey and her sweet Logan. I am amazed at how much he's grown in the last month! Even though he's definitely getting bigger, he still seems so tiny next to Alaina. I love knowing that our babies are growing up together and can only hope that they will always remain good friends.

Don't you just love his sweet baby face?!?! He was being so good and just stared at the camera the whole time we were taking pictures.


He felt so small tucked into my arms. Alaina weighed 2 whole pounds more than he did when she was born! Of course, by the time we held her, she was so full of tubes and fluid that she was super heavy. It's been a long time since I snuggled a baby that tiny.


Our two babies snuggled up together! In between pictures Alaina kept leaning over and trying to kiss the side of his face. Hailey and I are thrilled they are so taken with one another because we have already considered an arranged marriage. We would get to be in-laws and could pass over all those pesky dating problems that parents of teenagers have...


Now if I could only find a way to skip the years of sighing and eye-rolling!!!




No comments: