Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two Months

I can hardly believe that my baby girl is already two months old! Has it really been two whole months since we took this picture? My belly was so big! Scotlon took this picture at 2:07a.m. when we were leaving to go to the hospital. I was definitely between contractions since I was smiling!


A lot has changed since her one month pictures...praise Jesus! I remember being so sad that her one month birthday was being celebrated at the hospital. The nurses were so sweet and decorated her sign after I left for the day.

My sweet girl today! She's hanging out with her daddy and loving every second of it!






Alaina, my love, there are no words to describe how happy you make me. You are getting so big now and I so enjoy watching all the new things that you're doing. You are such a happy baby and you smile all the time now. Last Friday you rolled over for the first time and your daddy and I were so excited! You are so strong and it's hard to believe that you are only two months old sometimes. You are the best thing that God has ever blessed us with and we can't imagine life without you! I love you baby girl,
Mommy

7 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Praise Jesus...

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful and what a precious smile. We are so thankful for answered prayers. I am Martha Lord Meeks' old college roommate and I am so very happy for you all.

Ames said...

Steph,

She is absolutely beautiful. She looks so petite!! :) I am so blessed to have watched and been a part of this miracle. Praise God for the wonderful things He has done! :)

I love you!

Rhonda said...

God is SOOOOOO good!

Christen said...

OMG, she's so cute! What a great idea- why didn't you tell me to do that when Cortlyn was that age! You stink! :)
Love ya!

Martha said...

I am so thrilled to see new photos of Alaina. She is a beautiful baby. We all prayed for a miracle and God answered those prayers. Thanks for sharing her story and pictures with us. I love your monthly birthday pictures of her.
Love and a big hug!

jawd74 said...

OH my goodness!! God is so awesome. She is sooooo adorable. The kids can't wait to meet her. :--)