Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

As of 3:30 this afternoon we are officially done with our stay in the NICU! Praise Jesus! It's so surreal to have this day finally be here. We kept looking in the backseat on the way home in disbelief. We are absolutely thrilled of course and have spent the last few hours just beaming with happiness. The last 5 weeks have been incredibly difficult but rewarding as well. God is so good and has used this season to reveal Himself in so many new ways. We praise Him daily for healing our baby girl and bringing her home to us.

"Along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."
~Isaiah 42:16

Love,
Stephanie

7 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!

Christen said...

God is sooooo good! He is soooo faithful!! I wish I could be there with you this week, and I really wish I could bring you food! Take care of yourself this week! :)

Grams said...

Welcome home Miss Alaina!! Take good care of Mommie and Daddy! We love you!!!

I will praise you, O Lord, with all of my heart. I will tell of all of your wonders. Psalm 9:1

Rhonda Braswell said...

Praise God!!! So glad she is finally home. Can't wait to see pictures of her in her house with all of her stuff!!

The Christopher's said...

...with great joy my family sends their love! :)

Heather said...

PRAISE JESUS!!! Steph, I am so glad to hear that she is home with you and Scotlon! I know the two of you are overjoyed with her precense at home. I can't wait to finally meet her some day! Take care, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!

Love ya,
Heather

Joe and Abby said...

My heart is full for you! I love you!!!