Monday, June 22, 2009

Pampering

While I wish that I had something more interesting to report this morning, I am still pregnant and trucking along! There is no doubt that she is my daughter and determined to do things in her own time. However, as long as there's air conditioning I'm happy to house her until she's ready to come out!

This weekend was just about the most perfect weekend a girl could ask for. My wonderful friend Nina planned a surprise day of pampering for me on Saturday! We went and had lunch and then she took me for a wonderfully relaxing prenatal massage. Girls, I'm telling you this is the way to go. Seriously, beg, borrow or steal to find a way to get one (or more!) while you're pregnant.
After that we went to the mall and shopped, splurged on a couple of pieces of Godiva chocolate, had dinner at Macaroni Grill and headed home for the evening. Saturday night, Scotlon & I headed to a birthday celebration where the cake was an oh-so-creamy homemade cheesecake.

Hmmm...there's a distinct possibility that Alaina is staying put for good reason. After all that fabulous food, can you blame her???

No comments: