Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Slacker & Random Update

So...I've been away from my blog for over a month now. I swear I just posted the other day, but time has started moving faster and faster as we approach D-Day! None the less, I am here now with a random update on what's been happening lately.

~I am 37w3d pregnant which means we only have 18 more days if Alaina comes on her due date. Does that seem really close to anyone else??? However, as of my last doctors appointment she appears quite content to hang out in the home that I've made her so that number may or may not be accurate! I go back weekly now though and promise to try to do better on the updates.

~Our house has become an explosion of all things pink and baby. My cats are terrified by all the new noise makers in the house...if they only knew what was up ahead! They can smell change coming though...we've been trying to give them extra love and attention so that they will bond with Alaina when she gets here. Worst case scenario, we'll just sprinkle cat nip all around her and they're sure to love her, right?

~I've had two baby showers and am working on trying to get the pictures from them so I can put them up. Both of them were absolutely wonderful and I can not believe how sweet and generous people are! We only have a couple of things left to get and we're finished.

~There is officially no way to walk without waddling now. I look like one of those Weebles-Wobble that I used to play with as a kid. Unlike the toy, I will fall down if you barely bump into me though...my balance is gone!

That's all for now folks! Hope that you have a great day!

No comments: