Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Today is a very special day...27 years ago today my best friend was born! We didn't meet until 12 years later and I am so very glad that we did. A lot has changed over the last decade or so but our friendship has only grown. Through the years there have been mission trips, Top Gun viewings, boyfriend highs and lows, Friends' marathon weekends, crash diets, surgeries, weddings, funerals, babies, and everything in between. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and I am so honored that she chooses to spend time with me! I could go on for days and still not come close to telling you how spectacular she truly is.

Hailey/Goose/NB, I love you more than words can say. I hope that you have the most fabulous day ever. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you in the years to come!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

This, my love, was the greatest birthday gift that you could have ever given me! Thank you. I simply cannot imagine my life without your friendship & your love. I am eternally grateful that God gave us to each other, & that He continues to bless us throughout every single second of our lives together, no matter the situation. I did have the most fabulous birthday ever, because I was able to spend it with you! I, too, look forward to spending many, many more years together…perhaps we should consider teaching a child-birthing class together! ;)

You are & will forever be my Lucky Penny, my Wingman!
All my love always,
Hailey