Friday, January 23, 2009

Ephesians 3:20

Let me begin by saying that we are all (including Huey) healthy. However, we found out this morning that my husband's company cut his position along with several others. While, I don't understand where this road is leading us, I know that God is good, He does have a plan, and He will provide. I read this scripture on another blog this morning before I found out about his job and I am clinging to it!

"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine." ~Ephesians 3:20

Please pray for peace for Scotlon and I while we wait for Him to reveal what our future holds.

Love,

Stephanie

4 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Honey, I'm sorry to hear about Scotlon's job. Rest in the knowledge that our Heavenly Father has it all under control. He has a wonderful plan in store for you both.

Many blessings,
Allison

Machelle said...

what type of work does he do? I can see if we are hiring where i work but i would need to know what he does first.

Keeping you in thoughts,

stamper1820 said...

What a great verse Steph! That is truth, do NOT forget that! Not only is He able, but He will - remember to keep putting your trust in Him and taking it day by day. He's crazy in love with you and Scotlon and He's not going to let anything happen to His kids! I'm praying that your's & Scotlon's faith is grown in incredible ways through this and you have a story to share with the many others that are in this same situation. God never wastes an experience!

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Hello??? You're supposed to announce what Baby Huey is!!!