Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Good morning! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Mine was really wonderful and somehow not long enough at the same time. Thanksgiving was a little different this year since ALL of our family lives out of town and no one could travel. We met my in-laws halfway and had a great meal together at Cracker Barrel though. Not quite the traditional feast but it was nice that we could still get together for part of the day. The rest of the day was spent on the couch with my honey watching football and napping. All in all a good day!

Friday I got up way too early to drive up to Elberton for a little Christmas shopping. Usually I'm so pumped and ready to go but I really struggled to stay motivated this year! We hit several stores and I was doing okay but then we went to Sams. Do you know what they have in Sams? Furniture. Recliners, more specifically. Bradley and I found them pretty quickly and promptly fell asleep. I'm sure that people looked at us funny but they didn't bother me at all! It was exactly what I needed to get through the rest of the day:)

Sunday I got to hang out with my friend Kris who was in town from California. I met her fiancé, Bryan, and he was so wonderful. The three of us met Scotlon for lunch and then shopped and just enjoyed spending time together. We found some awesome sales and loaded up the back of my car with packages. I know it sounds crazy but I forget how much I miss her until I see her again. I really wish that we could see each other more often! Especially with the baby coming next summer.

Speaking of the baby, all is well so far! I am 11 weeks and moving right along. I haven't gained any weight yet but my pants are definitely getting tighter! I only have a couple of pairs now that I can still wear comfortably. Our next doctors appointment is on Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to hear my peanut's heartbeat again! I'll be sure to post again after and let you know what they say.

I know that this has been a really long post so thanks for sticking with me. I hope that you have an incredibly blessed day!

Love,

Stephanie

No comments: