Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Only Way

As I have mentioned previously, our Bible study group has grown by leaps and bounds since we started! Last week one of the ladies that joined the study trusted Jesus to be her savior! She and a couple of friends wrote the following poem and I just had to share it with you. Please continue to pray that God blesses our lives and helps us to reach others through this study.

The Only Way!

Go ahead, put up your wall
Rest assured, one day He’ll call
And when your wall starts to crumble
Bowing your head, feeling so humble
So broken hearted, you begin to pray
On your knees he hears you say
Forgive me Lord, Save my soul
Heal me now, make me whole
Take away my sins and help me grow
Let your Holy Spirit flow
Thank you Lord for this day
Saved by Grace, The Only Way!

No comments: